While browsing kalymnosrescueteam.org website, users may need to enter certain information of a personal nature such as: their first and last name; telephone number, e-mail address, etc. Visitors may also be requested to provide their personal data in order to access certain other kalymnosrescueteam.org services.
kalymnosrescueteam.org steadfastly adheres to Greek Legislation regarding Maintenance of Personal Data Files. The data declared in the cases mentioned above will not be revealed to third parties and in no way will they be made public or constitute an object of exploitation. To the degree that is deemed necessary, the data will be used only for:
- fulfillment of the terms and obligation of the individual services provided by the Kalymnos Rescue Team to its customers, users of kalymnosrescueteam.org
- provision of information updates to users
- selection of the content available to users so that it may be pertinent to their general preferences
- fulfillment of user demands as those arise regarding the services of kalymnosrescueteam.org
- updates regarding new services
- upkeep of the seamless operation of kalymnosrescueteam.org
- communication of the Kalymnos Rescue Team with visitors to kalymnosrescueteam.org
The following are the exceptional circumstances under which kalymnosrescueteam.org has the right to release user personal data:
- when it has the users’ explicit consent to make their personal data public in any manner
- when personal data is released to third parties, natural or legal, with which the Kalymnos Rescue Team collaborates and only to the extent that is necessary to provide kalymnosrescueteam.org’s individual services
- when release of personal data is requested by the law, a court decision, or any other state or regulatory authority
- for correction and/ or deletion of said personal data
kalymnosrescueteam.org gives its users the opportunity to request that any of their personal data and information be deleted by sending the relevant e-mail.
An IP address is determined by the Internet Service Provider through which the user’s computer accesses the Internet and, subsequently, the pages belonging to kalymnosrescueteam.org. For technical and security reasons pertinent to the systems of kalymnosrescueteam.org (server, database, network, etc), IP addresses are retained and used exclusively for statistical data gathering.
User IP addresses accessing kalymnosrescueteam.org ’s pages may be released provided the request for said release comes from the competent police, judicial or other state authorities and in compliance with the procedure stipulated by Law.
e-mail us for any clarification or additional information.